European and American hair extensions both have their pros and cons. The preference for one over the other often depends on specific needs, hair types, and desired results. However, here are some reasons people might lean towards European hair extensions:
* Texture and Fineness: European hair is often finer and has a more lightweight texture than most American hair (especially when comparing to some types of processed American hair). This can be a better match for people with naturally fine hair.
* Versatility: European hair typically undergoes less processing than some commercial American hair extensions. Because of this, it can be easier to dye, style, and adapt to various looks.
* Natural Look: Due to its texture and quality, European hair extensions can offer a more seamless and natural integration with many people's natural hair.
* Durability: High-quality European hair extensions are known for their longevity and can withstand wear and tear, provided they are maintained well.
* Less Chemical Processing: Genuine European hair often undergoes minimal treatment, which means fewer chemicals are applied to the hair, making it healthier and less prone to damage.
* Availability of Virgin Hair: Virgin hair is hair that hasn't been heavy processed.There's a notable market for virgin European hair, which is sought after for its quality and natural appearance.
Moreover, the best type of hair extension often depends on individual needs. What's essential is to ensure that the extensions are ethically sourced, of high quality, and are a good match for your hair type and desired look. Always consult with a hair professional to find the best fit for your needs.